Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th and My First Flash Sale!

Happy Fourth of July, everyone!

What are your plans for the day?  A bunch of friends and I are packing up some coolers and headed to the Matchbox Twenty and Goo Goo Dolls concert at an outdoor pavilion venue near Chicago.  So fun!

Of course my other big plan for the day is to throw my (drumroll.....) first...ever....flash sale!  Everything in my TpT store is 20% off until Saturday, July 6th! I'd love to add a button to my page to advertise for the sale but I'm not sure how!  Anyone out there want to give me some pointers for creating buttons?  I'd love all expert blogger help I can get!

I'm still working on adding some more things to my store before summer break is over...I can't believe it's already the 4th of July and there is only a little over a month left in my break!  Ugh.  Ya know how you get to that point of summer where you are itching to get back in the classroom and get started?  I haven't quite hit that point yet...sleeping in has been treating me too well!


Everyone have a WONDERFUL and SAFE Fourth of July!






No comments:

Post a Comment